Schedule a New Patient Appointment Online
Only Schedule Online If You Are:
- 18 years of age or older
- New to our practice (online scheduling is for new patients only)
- Not in pain. If you’re in pain, call our office at 303-772-6333
- Intake Form: When you click on the “Schedule Appointment Now” button, you will first be prompted to fill out a new patient intake form. After filling out this form, you will be redirected to a page where you can schedule a new patient appointment.
- Need an Earlier Appointment?: If you need an appointment sooner, please call us at 303-772-6333, and we may be able to fit you into our schedule.
- Fill Out Forms in Advance: After scheduling an appointment, you’ll be directed to fill out new patient forms in advance. This step is optional, but completing these forms in advance will save you time during your appointment.
- Appointment Confirmation: We’ll reach out to you approximately 7 days prior to your appointment for confirmation. If you don’t confirm within 3 days of your visit, we may cancel it.
- First Visit: Your first dental appointment with us will include X-rays and a comprehensive exam with Dr. Hedrick.